• Fine health Kombucha creates a balance between bodily
functions. It’s special properties help aid circulation, digestion,
the immune system, and overall well being.
• Life is a continuous detox.
��� Our raw kombucha naturally contains the probiotic lactobacillus, as
well as B vitamins, organic acids, antioxidants, and enzymes.
• The gut needs fermented food and drinks with healthy, raw
strands of probiotics to process the nutrients you’re taking in, as
well as ward of harmful bacteria; keeping your immune system
• Diet and life-style are the single-most important element in health,
both in the preventive and in the recovery realm. Probiotics are
functional foods for life.
• Our kombucha starts as organic tea, purified water, and
evaporated cane sugar.
• A scoby (symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast) sits in the tea
for a period of 7-14 days. In that time the sugar is first converted
to small amounts of alcohol, and then into acetic acid; which
gives kombucha it's slight sour taste.
• In the fermentation process probiotics, antioxidants, enzymes,
and organic acids are created naturally.
• We then infuse with herbs, fruits, and spices.
• Light- blend of oolong and green teas; light and crisp
• Oolong- woodsy and balanced
• Dark- blend of various black teas; rich cider-like feel
• Black Snap-extra dark pu-erh tea; ale-like with a tartness
• Yerba- blend of green and yerba mate; light and smokey
• Red- red rooibos tea blended with oolong; unique vanilla fruity
• Darjeelin’- lighter black tea; sharp with a citrus scent
• Green- various green teas; light with a bit of acidity
*Fruits and herbs are the infused into the different teas to create
profiles all their own* (ginger peach, basil, apple turmeric, etc.)
• Move the bottle, don't shake it. It’s a bit effervescent.
• Drink a bottle a day, give or take, to feel great
• Keep refrigerated
• Pair with an outgoing, optimistic, lifestyle
*these statements have not been evaluated by the fda*
-just real people and over 2000 years of wisdom-
Fine Health Cheat Sheet